RED CROSS
HABITAT
OPERATION USA
OXFAM AMERICA
UNITED WAY
UN ONLINE
    The American Red Cross

Tara

Originally written: 3/92

Tall and slender, full of grace.
Sparkling eyes light up her face.

Her lips are full, most sublime,
when she kisses; tastes of sweet wine.

Beautiful curves in all the right places,
destined to turn all the men's faces.

Her smile could win the coldest of hearts,
destined we met, but always apart.

When she smiles, a smile so tender;
my heart gives in to total surrender.

Her beauty is that of a silvery moon.
Her skin as perfect of a rose in bloom.

Her skin is soft, like that of a rose.
How she could be, no one knows.

How can anyone as goregous as she,
be alive today, if not to last eternity.

Why is she here? To break men's hearts?
To shred them to the tiniest of parts?

One look, and you will fall in passion;
in passion of her in the utmost fashion.

By hand one yearns to touch her hair;
soft and smooth, like a breath of air.

But alas, I cannot, for she does not know,
that she has taken my heart to the depths of my soul.

She captivates me and filles me with bliss.
I have the urge to steal a kiss.

A kiss from her; a precious gift.
Angelic as though an eternal lift.

Her eyelashes long and thick; black as coal.
She has stolen my heart, she has stolen my soul.

Comments: 0